Everyone hates the hassle of wires. In fact, when using corded keyboards, staying organized almost becomes a mission impossible. Luckily, with technology playing its part, you can now shift to the wireless keyboards. These keyboards aren’t just made to keep you organized, but also keep you away from the irritating wires.
Coming in plenty in the market, to some people they are all the same. However, the fact is that these wireless keyboards differ in a number of ways, quality being a perfect example. Unfortunately, it isn’t easy to differentiate high-quality ones from the knockoffs by just taking a look. And this is why we decided to spend hours to test the different models out there to bring you the top 10 best wireless keyboards in 2018.
How to choose the best wireless keyboard:
- The Design: This is very important. Ensure that the keyboard is ergonomically-design to guarantee you with comfort as you use.
- The connection range: The connection range determines how far you can take control of your device. A larger connection range is an added advantage.
- Versatility: This is all about compatibility. Ensure that the keyboard is compatible with as many OS as possible. And most importantly that it is compatible with the OS of your device(s).
Why you need a wireless keyboard:
- Convenience: The wireless technology means you can operate your device from a distance without.
- Portability: Normally, wireless keyboard are lightweight and come with a compact size. This means that they can be easily packed in a backpack when you are set to leave for a journey.
- Durability: Wireless keyboards are made to last hence you won’t need to buy them frequently.
More Details on Our Best Picks:
- List Of The Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboards in 2018:
- 10. JETech Ultra-Slim 2.4G Wireless Keyboard for Windows (Black) – 2160
- 9. Arteck 2.4G Wireless Keyboard Stainless Steel Ultra Slim Full Size Keyboard for Computer/Desktop/PC/Laptop/Surface/Smart TV and Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- 8. HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2
- 7. Logitech MK320 Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Entertainment Keyboard and Mouse, 2.4GHz Encrypted Wireless Connection, Long Battery Life
- 6. Logitech K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
- 5. Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
- 4. Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch TV Keyboard with Easy Media Control and Built-In Touchpad
- 3. Logitech K360 Wireless USB Desktop Keyboard — Compact Full Keyboard, 3-Year Battery Life (Glossy Black)
- 2. Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse Included, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Long Battery Life
- 1. Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Includes Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Ergonomic Wave Design
List Of The Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboards in 2018:
10. JETech Ultra-Slim 2.4G Wireless Keyboard for Windows (Black) – 2160
Just in case you are looking for the best priced wireless keyboard, you won’t get a better deal than this. In fact, comparing the quality of the keyboard to the price, we are right to say that it is a real bargain. The keyboard is smaller than the standard-size keyboards and can easily fit in the backpack for easy transportation.
Whether it is your first time or not, it is easy to use; all you need to do to enjoy the unproblematic operation is to insert the nano receiver into your computer’s USB port. The innovative mechanism makes typing more effortless and silent.
When it comes to efficiency, it is covered; you only need to replace the battery after every three months.
- The connection range of up to 33 feet allows you to enjoy typing or playing games from the place of your comfort.
- The low-low profile keys remain silent making it an ideal option for areas where silence is required.
- It is easy to use although it comes with an instruction manual.
9. Arteck 2.4G Wireless Keyboard Stainless Steel Ultra Slim Full Size Keyboard for Computer/Desktop/PC/Laptop/Surface/Smart TV and Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Built-in Rechargeable Battery
If you want a high-quality and a versatile keyboard, this is one of the best options on the market. In fact, you can use it almost anywhere you key-in information, whether on a desktop, laptop, or even smart TVs!
Its effortless set-up means that you enjoy flawless typing in no time. In fact, all you need to do to keep going is just to insert the USB receiver into your computer’s USB port. The stainless steel material gives you an assurance on grounds of durability. The low-profile keys keep everything you do a secret! When it comes to the battery life, it’s no longer something to worry about; the lithium battery keeps you going for 6 months. And even after the battery runs out, you don’t need to buy a new one since it is rechargeable.
- The ultra-thin design and lightweight nature mean that it is easy to carry.
- The ergonomic design offers a comfortable typing.
- It is an energy-efficient wireless keyboard to bring more efficiency to your home.
8. HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2
For years now, the Hp manufacturer has been one of the leading manufacturers of computers. And yes, when it comes to the manufacture of keyboards, they do it with perfection. The superior functionality combines with the ergonomic design to make typing real fun! The scissor-like keycaps ensure whisper-quiet typing while the battery indicator keeps you informed on the remaining battery- no more surprises!
When it comes to compatibility, it is made to work with most desktops and notebooks running the common operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP, and Vista.
The HP-link 5 technology means that you can connect up to 5 devices at a go. Moreover, the 2.4GHz wireless connection gives you the freedom to type from anywhere within the radius of 10 meters.
- The stand-alone design of the keyboard helps to keep dust and other dirt away so that it remains cleaner.
- The adjustable keyboard height adds more convenience and comfort.
- The responsive keys mean that you type faster and with less effort.
7. Logitech MK320 Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Entertainment Keyboard and Mouse, 2.4GHz Encrypted Wireless Connection, Long Battery Life
This high-quality keyboard comes with a wireless mouse. The programmable F-keys and the ergonomically-designed mouse make navigation quicker and easier. The whisper-quiet design of the keys means that the key-click noise will no longer be a bothering issue. Besides, the keyboard is roomy for more comfortable and precise typing. When it comes to compatibility, it is made to work with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows XP.
When it comes to set-up, it is super easy, just plug and there you go- ready to enjoy unproblematic operation. The advanced 2.4Gh z connection gives you the freedom to play or type from anywhere you choose provided within the area of 82 square feet.
- The low profile keys allow for smooth typing.
- The keyboard battery can run up to 24 months while that of the mouse can go up to 12 months.
- The unifying receiver can connect up to 6 devices at once.
6. Logitech K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
Also coming from Logitech, just like its earlier sibling, it is a high-quality wireless keyboard you can trust. It comes with a unique curved layout that perfectly positions your hands for comfort to allow typing or playing games for longer. It also features a cushioned palm rest to let you enjoy unsurpassed comfort making work easier and more fun.
Also coming with a long-lasting battery, a single battery purchase is all you need to enjoy convenient keying in for up to three years on average use. Unlike most unifying receiver which you have to unplug after use, this stays in your notebook. Besides, this receive can support an extra compatible keyboard and wireless mice to eliminate the need of changing the receiver when you need to use other devices.
- It comes with a unique wave design to ensure maximum user comfort.
- It only weighs 3.05 lbs to make transportation easy.
- It is made to last for years giving you years of fun.
5. Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
Taking the fifth position on the list, this is one of the best-rated wireless keyboards out there. Do you know why? Well, it’s because it deserves it since quality remains the manufacturer’s priority. The keyboard has LED backlight which means that you don’t have to disturb those sleeping by turning on the lights when you need to type at night. Having been made with efficiency in mind, the backlight automatically turns off to help save energy when the keyboard is not in use.
Moreover, the keyboard is compatible with the common operating system namely; IOS, Windows, MacOS, and Android. The ultra-thin design makes portability easy while the elegant design adds style to your home. The rechargeable lithium batteries can run up to 6 months when fully charged.
- It comes in a variety of colors to let you choose the one that best fits your style.
- It only weighs 0.37 lbs making it the perfect keyboard to carry when taking a journey.
- The cross-platform compatibility adds more versatility.
4. Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch TV Keyboard with Easy Media Control and Built-In Touchpad
Taking the fourth position, whether you need to take control of your PC or Smart TV, this compact keyboard keeps all the controls you need in a single device. The quiet keys aren’t just comfortable, but also large- what you type is what you intended. The 10-meter connection range means that you can take control of your device from the furthest comfort spot in your home.
For the music or movie enthusiasts, you are well-covered; the keyboard features a media-friendly layout with volume control buttons and arrow keys that make navigation a piece of cake. When it comes to set up, all you need to do is plug the unifying receiver into the USB port of your device. The 18-month battery warranty eliminates the hassle of frequent battery changing batteries.
- The 3.5-inch keypad adds more convenience.
- Has a wide compatibility since it easily pairs with Windows OS, Chrome OS, Android 5 or any other later technologies.
- The media-friendly layout allows for enhanced media interactions.
3. Logitech K360 Wireless USB Desktop Keyboard — Compact Full Keyboard, 3-Year Battery Life (Glossy Black)
Coming with a 20% smaller size than that of the standard-sized keyboard, this premium-quality selection is made to take the minimum space in your house. Not just your house, but also in your backpack the next time you go for a journey. It comes with a familiar keyboard design to make typing quick and easy. The 6 hotkeys and 12 programmable keys keep entertainment at your fingertips while the unifying receiver comes with a compact size hence you can keep it in your notebook.
The easy set-up saves time and eliminates the hassle set-up. Moreover, the 2.4 GHz allows you to take full control of your device even from your corner of comfort.
- The 2.4 GHz create a disruption-free connection with your device.
- It is highly compatible for enhanced versatility.
- The 128-bit AES encryption gives you a peace of mind when it comes to the security of your data while in transmission.
2. Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse Included, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Long Battery Life
Also coming from one of the best manufacturers, this is yet another wireless keyboard you may rely upon to bring more convenience to your home. Having been made with the user in mind, it comes with great features that have been well-received by the majority of the fans. The built-to-last keyboard comes with a number pad to add convenience. Besides, the shortcut keys give you a shortcut every time you need to access the media.
The keyboard comes with a compact-size mouse that easily fits into your backpack or pocket to allow you to enjoy the convenience wherever you go. The long-lasting batteries of the mouse and the keyboard eliminate the cost of frequent replacements.
- The plug-and-play design reduces the set-up time.
- The keyboard and the mouse are precise hence you can work comfortably from your computer.
- The programmable 8 hotkeys make navigation quick and easy.
1. Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Includes Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Ergonomic Wave Design
Taking the top position, this wireless keyboard isn’t just about the great quality, but the great price too. Besides, it is made with user’s comfort in mind since it comes with an ergonomic wave design and a curve layout to keep your hand perfectly positioned to allow you to type comfortably for longer. Not just that; the palm rest means lesser wrist fatigue. The three height levels mean that you can now select the perfect height for you. The battery can run up to 3 years and the easy set up eliminates hassle.
- It comes with a precision-laser mouse for greater convenience.
- It comes at a great price.
- It is built to last.
The fact is that choosing the best wireless keyboard is never as easy as it may seem. However, with our guide, you don’t have to get confused about what exactly you should go for. These wireless keyboards have been thoroughly tested hence be sure that whatever you choose from the list will work.