Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/wp-dotbestproducts-com/public/wp-content/plugins/aatable/aat-helper-products-functions.php on line 219
Here we have listed top 10 best scooter helmets of 2020, Make sure to check the whole list and choose the best product according to your requirements.
Your safety is of vital importance when doing any physical activity. Injuries can occur, and as they say, prevention is better than cure. You may be tempted to ride a scooter without a helmet on, but do remember, even they can reach neck-breaking speeds.
Some have issues with, how helmets look and ergonomics of it. We also feel the same and look at the aesthetics of the whole thing.
Overall the concerns out there, safety is a profound thing to worry about when riding on a scooter. Avoid paying hefty bills in the hospital when you would have been in a position to avoid doing so.
How to Choose Scooter Helmets
- Ventilation: You should go for a scooter helmet that has good ventilation. When doing such activities, one generates a lot of heat. A closed helmet can be very uncomfortable in such conditions, and in this list, we state some of the varying ways comfort is achieved through the holes in a helmet.
- Size: Scooter helmets come in different sizes. Some manufacturers only list a few specifics of size. Many people complain about this issue. Do not fall in the same category.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below.
– XS 20.10 in – 20.50 in (51-52cm)
– S 20.60 in – 21.30 in (52-54cm)
– M 21.40 in – 22.00 in (54-56cm)
– L 22.10 in – 22.90 in (56-58cm)
- Price: Scooter helmets are not that expensive considering the price one would pay in hospital in case of an accident. That being said, scooter helmets vary in price according to size, the material used and manufacturer mostly.
Why You Need a Scooter Helmet
- For user safety: We cannot state this enough. Scooting can also be considered a dangerous activity. There are many statistics of falls causing injuries to the user. However, the effects can be mitigated when you are riding a helmet.
- For flexibility: the user in different sporting activities like biking and skating can also apply the helmets in this review. Therefore, if you are a true sports fanatic, you just need one of these helmets to provide you with this need, which is of vital importance.
More Details on Our Best Picks:
- Review List of Top 10 Best Scooter Helmets in 2020:
- 10. Triple Eight Helmet with Sweat saver Liner, Carbon Rubber
- 9. Critical Cycles Classic Commuter Multi-Sport Helmet
- 8. Docooler® Leather Motorcycle Goggles Vintage Helmet
- 7. Tourdarson Skateboard Helmet
- 6. KUYOU Helmet ABS Shell for Skateboard/Ski/Skating/Roller
- 5. ProRider BMX Bike & Skate Helmet
- 4. Pro-Tec Classic Certified Skate Helmet
- 3. Leather Brown Motorcycle Goggles Vintage Garman Style Half Helmets
- 2. K2 Rant Helmet
- 1. Pro-Tec Classic Bucky Skate Helmet
- Best Scooter Helmets – Buyer’s Guide
- FAQ’s about Best Scooter Helmets
Review List of Top 10 Best Scooter Helmets in 2020:
Starting our review is this helmet from Triple Eight that can also be used on a scooter and look and feel in place. Over the years, Triple Eight has been providing protective gear to its clients from head to toe.
They are one of the highest-rated manufacturers in this sector. Moreover, with this helmet, they will not let you down. It has a multi-impact design to protect you from different types of situations if you do fall.
It has a timeless design and beauty to it, with a distinctive rubber or a glossy finish to your liking. It also has a stink-free, moisture-wicking sweat saver liner inside. This helmet will surely serve you for years.
The moisture-wicking liner limits sweat dripping and contain and anti-bacterial treatment, making it near stink-proof. Its terry cloth construction design provides an all-around cover guaranteeing zero liner separation.
- Sweat saver replacement liners are sold separately and you have a wide choice of colours to choose from and add to your preference in customization.
- Adjustable straps let you fit it to your liking or let it loose.
This helmet from Critical Cycles is one of the best scooter helmets we have come across. We say this in terms of the comfort level achieved with it is unmatched.
The front has a whopping 11 vents to let cool air in, pushing out the warm air discharged when doing your scooting. The vents on top discharge warm air and those at the back expel the sweaty scents
Adjustable straps combined with the helmet design ensure maximum comfort level is achieved. The material is of a hard ABS exterior and an EPS interior foam, which are both lights in weight.
The strong ABS exterior boasts of passing its certification as one of the toughest helmets in the market today. Nevertheless, at the same time being light, you will not get too much strain on your neck to support the helmet.
- The helmet comes shipped with two sets of pads of varying thickness.
- You can choose from seven colours on the ABS exterior.
If you like to scoot and at the same time look fashionable doing it, then Docooler have you covered. With this helmet, you will achieve a vintage German helmet look while riding on your scooter at the same time protecting yourself.
With three buttons on the front, you can attach a visor to protect yourself from sunlight damage. On top of this, you get UV anti-fog goggles to protect your eyes and add to the general aesthetics.
It comes in two different sizes to fit a head circumference between 54 and 60 centimetres. The goggles are very light at only 52 grams. They can be placed on top of the helmet without you noticing the extra weight.
- You also get a scarf to use during the cold months of winter. This scarf also blends in with the helmet for a cool looking finish
- You can choose from seven different colours on the helmet.
This helmet definitely fits the bill when it comes to your protection while you scoot. It is made of a high impact ABS shell that is durable and sure to last for a very long time. In it is a soft foam liner that is low profile and lightweight for a comfortable fit.
This premium liner transitions from hard to soft from the shell to your head. It has 13 tactically placed holes or vents to let cold air in and hot air out.
The premium look on this scooter helmet will leave you feeling like you made a worthy investment. This helmet can also be used in different sporting activities and still look in place.
- The adjustment knob at the base of the skull lets you change its force for a comfortable fit.
- A dial at the back adjusts to your head leaving no space for a helmet to move around and be loose.
This helmet has passed all the safety standards in the market today.
The toughest, which is imposed by CE- tests, are all achieved. To name some, the impact damping capability is tested, the effectiveness of the strap system is looked into, and the range of vision is passed with flying colours.
Its straps are adjustable to let you adjust the grip on your head to your preference. It is also comfortable and easy to wear. It has a lightweight, energy absorbing EPS lining for added comfort.
It also contains 11 vents on the helmet. You get four colours to choose from, namely, pink, black orange and blue.
- The adjustable straps contain a quick release buckle to remove it in swiftness.
- With extra interior pad for custom fitting.
This helmet will let you scoot for a long period with maximum ease. When you buy this, your safety and comfort will be achieved. This ProRider classic multisport helmet achieves all the CPSC standards for helmet safety.
Its hard outer shell contains holes that are strategically placed and functionality is explained above in other products in this review. It comes in three different sizes to fit kids, teenagers, and adults.
You can also get it in colours of black, blue, red and matte black. This tough and durable helmet will serve your needs for a long time to come.
- The quick release button on the buckle lets you remove the helmet in haste.
- Contains a padded interior for extra comfort to the operator.
With this Pro-Tec helmet, you can choose from up to 6 different sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL) and 10 different colors. Scoot for a long period without getting uncomfortable with all the choices you have.
With it, you will not notice you have a helmet due to its lightweight and design that gives you a wide field of view. The weight is quite surprising considering the hard outer shell that meets strict ASTM standards for multiple impacts.
This is for the adventurous souls that want to go for a long period of scooting and not look tacky. You are sure to get a comfortable ride in it.
- The product meets the 100 Oeko-Tex safety standards.
- The matte finish on the helmet provides reflective capabilities giving more shine and view to the user.
- It has reflective logos on the front, sleeves and back to keep you extra safe.
- Helmet comes with a couple sticky labels
This helmet has a timeless design that is just fitting for many sporting conditions including scooting. It is made of a dark brown artificial leather finishing. The fabric is of high-grade materials that look and feels good to the touch.
In the package, you also get some premium goggles that are very light in weight and are helpful in certain environments. The weight goggles and the design let you place them on top of the helmet comfortably without you noticing any stress.
Under the artificial leather is strong ABS material that will shield your head from high impact stresses in case of a fall
- The helmet contains an ear muffle for extra protection to our ears.
- The strap on the helmets has a quick-release button and fitting knob.
If you do like to do different types of sporting activities including scooting, then K2 is your best choice. This helmet can be used to protect yourself from high impact falling damaging your head.
You can use it on different sporting situations without looking awkward. As in, you can ride your scooter with it and the next day go and ski in the mountains with it.
The padded interior is soft and plush and you will not notice being hit by a projectile right away. The Wrap liner system is washable and easy to replace.
- It has a passive channel ventilation for aerodynamics.
- It also contains a polymer goggle clip to lock in if needs be.
This helmet keeps you cool while doing your physical activities like scooting thanks to the 11 holes strategically placed in the helmet. It contains a soft rubber padding, which is an improvement from foam in other helmets manufactured.
The shell is made of HDPE and interior contains a soft foam liner protecting against low impacts and bumps.
Its plush moisture-wicking liner and fabric prevents dripping sweat allowing you to ride your scooter comfortably without distractions.
- This lightweight and low profile helmet maximizes comfort, vision, and maneuverability.
- The Adjustable chinstrap lets you fit it accordingly.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
Best Scooter Helmets – Buyer’s Guide
One should always buy and get a high-quality scooter helmet for himself. Below you can check out the guide, we have penned down all of the elaborated information which is about buying a scooter helmet.
If your current bike helmet is no longer working properly, then you can take help from this buying guide. And buy the premium quality scooter helmet for yourself:
FAQ’s about Best Scooter Helmets
Now, you have to know every single thing about scooter helmets. Whenever you go out for a bike ride, make sure that you always put on a helmet on your head. It is designed and made to cushion as well as protect a rider’s head.
Even more, you and your head remain secured from a collision of a crash or from any accident. Likewise, wearing a seat belt is important and highly vital for you. In the same way, wearing a helmet is of utmost crucial and critically important for you.
Though helmets do not give complete and total protection to your head. Still, they decrease your injury level. Keep in touch with us as more of the details on scooter and bike helmets are coming up.