An LED light bar is a worthy modification to your vehicle predominantly for off-road users. They can light up the road for you batter in comparison to conventional lighting on most cars. The bars in this review are made of great design that blends into the environment at hand.
Seeing your way ahead is of vital importance especially in foggy weather or pitch darkness. The LED light bars in this review are a remedy for this need. We have looked at this in detail to help you choose the right one for you in this review.
How to choose a LED light bars:
- The intensity of light: A good light bar should be adequate to help you see the road better. As such, they are better than ordinary car lights. In addition, you can switch up the settings in some of the light bars in this review to achieve your optimum conditions required in brightness.
- Power rating: Ensure the batteries used can light up the bar you select. The LED light bars come in different power consumption ratings. Look at the battery for your vehicle or home and see to it can be supported without a fuss.
- Design: look to it that the light bars you choose blends into your vehicle and make it look like a fashion accessory too. Some of the LED light bars in this list have a curved design that can cause an issue with the place of mounting. Thus, you can install it on the roof of your vehicle if you would like rather than the bumper.
- Features: Some of the light bars in this review have a variety of custom additions that we mention. Some even have reflective material to notify other road users of an oncoming vehicle. In addition, the type of LED is used in them vary the intensity and view of angle.
Why you need a LED light bars:
- Multipurpose: with some of the LED light bars in this review, not only can you use them on a car, but also in your home. Some of the bars in this review can store power in their inbuilt batteries to be used as a backup light source.
- They are brighter: LED light gives off more illumination than traditional bulbs. Moreover, this is done with even less energy consumption. This will save you money in the end. In addition, you will get an improved view of the road ahead of you.
- They are eco-friendly: LED bulbs are not made of carbon or mercury like normal bulbs. These materials can be harmful to the environment and by using LED, you would be playing a part in changing the environment for the better.
More Details on Our Best Picks:
- List Of The Top 10 Best LED Light Bars in 2018:
- 10. Nilight Light Bar 20 Inch 126W LED Lights Spot Flood Combo LED Off Road Driving Lights LED Fog Lights Jeep Lights Boat Lighting LED Work Light,2 Years Warranty
- 9. SOLCO 24 Inch Light Bar Offroad Spot Flood Combo LED Bar Waterproof Dual Row LED Work Light with Wiring Harness for Truck, 4X4, ATV, Boat, Jeep, 120W – 10,800 Lumens, 3 Year Warranty
- 8. Auxbeam LED Light Bar 30 Inch LED Bar 198W Combo 66pcs 3W CREE Driving Light Waterproof for Off-road Truck 4×4 Military Mining Boating Farming and Heavy Equipment
- 7. LED Work Light, 72W 12″ ECCPP Adjustable Off-Road Spot LED Work Light Bar Auxiliary Driving Lamp Spot Beam For 4×4-Jeep Cabin UTE SUV ATV Truck Car 4WD
- 6. Rigid Industries 15231 E2-Series 50″ Driving/Hyperspot Combo LED Light Bar
- 5. YITAMOTOR LED Light Bar Wiring Harness 72W 14 inch LED Light Pod Spot Flood Combo LED Work Light Offroad Driving Light Waterproof LED Light for Jeep 4WD ATV 4X4 SUV Truck Boat Car 12V,2 Years Warranty
- 4. Auxbeam 54″ LED Light Bar Combo PHILIPS LEDs White Housing (without logo)
- 3. 72W LED Light Bar, Eyourlife 12V LED Light Bar Cree LED Light 72W 12 Inch LED Work Light Spot Flood Combo Beam Daytime Driving Lights Fog Lights ATV UTV SUV Marine Boat Jeep Lighting RV Accessories
- 2. OPT7 C2 Series 50″ Curved Off-Road CREE LED Light Bar and Harness (Flood/Spot Auxiliary Lamp 24800 lumen)
- 1. WoneNice 52″ 300W LED Driving Light Bar 4WD Off Road Truck DC10-30V
List Of The Top 10 Best LED Light Bars in 2018:
10. Nilight Light Bar 20 Inch 126W LED Lights Spot Flood Combo LED Off Road Driving Lights LED Fog Lights Jeep Lights Boat Lighting LED Work Light,2 Years Warranty
Check Price on Amazon
Starting our review is the Nightlight LED light bar. It is necessary to have for those with cars that want an LED light that delivers a lot of brightness with little space used. It is made of die-cast aluminum body, which makes it durable. It also well comes with an IP67 rating for water and dust protection. This means is waterproof up to 30 minutes in 1 meter of water. Its mounting brackets are made of stainless steel which is anticorrosive and rust proof.
Even though the Nilight 20-inch bar is made in China, the quality of material used is good. It has a blend of 30-degree flood beam and 60-degree spot beam. The lifespan of Nightlight Lightbar is 30,000 hours.
- The LED light bar comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The heat created dissipated using silicone gel in the aluminum housing.
9. SOLCO 24 Inch Light Bar Offroad Spot Flood Combo LED Bar Waterproof Dual Row LED Work Light with Wiring Harness for Truck, 4X4, ATV, Boat, Jeep, 120W – 10,800 Lumens, 3 Year Warranty
Check Price on Amazon
If you are looking for a good midsized bar then Solco got you covered. Even at its size, its dual row of LED provides an incredible 10800 lumens of brightness. It has a combination of two 60-degree flood beams and a 30-degree spot beam at the center. This lets you see clearly, what is ahead of you. This LED light bar is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. With a lifespan of 30000, it is sure to serve you for a long time.
- The Solco LED light bar comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Included in the package are the mounting bracket and wiring kit for quick and easy installation
8. Auxbeam LED Light Bar 30 Inch LED Bar 198W Combo 66pcs 3W CREE Driving Light Waterproof for Off-road Truck 4×4 Military Mining Boating Farming and Heavy Equipment
Check Price on Amazon
This light bar is ideal for off-road use letting you get a great view of what is ahead. It has an amazing lifespan of 50000 hours thanks to the Cree LED’s. Cree has been in the forefront of making high-quality LED’s for many years. In addition, here joining forces with Auxbeam who are known for great design.
It has a massive brightness of 19800 lumens, which light up everything ahead of you to avoid potential hazards. At the center of the light bar are spotlights to light the way ahead of you. On the sides are floodlights to widen the field of view. With a combination of aluminum body and a rating of IP67, this makes it near impervious to dust and water. This makes it perfect for off-road use.
- Its mounting brackets are adjustable making it flexible for you to tilt the light bar to your liking.
- Its mounting bars are made of aluminum making them durable and robust.
7. LED Work Light, 72W 12″ ECCPP Adjustable Off-Road Spot LED Work Light Bar Auxiliary Driving Lamp Spot Beam For 4×4-Jeep Cabin UTE SUV ATV Truck Car 4WD
With this light bar, you can expect a lifespan of 30000 hours or 5 years. It has a brightness of 6000k light output. A cast aluminum housing and shatterproof PMMA lens make it durable in harsh environments. In addition, the materials used to make the light bar water and dust resistant to a high degree. This light bar from ECCPP is ideal for outdoor and indoor use.
- With a power rating of only 120 watts, you will use even less power to light up this LED bar.
- Specially designed die-cast aluminum alloy heat sinks dissipate heat radiated from the light bar to achieve a longer life in this light bar.
6. Rigid Industries 15231 E2-Series 50″ Driving/Hyperspot Combo LED Light Bar
Check Price on Amazon
The previous edition of this light bar in the E series was a pioneer in projected LED light bar. In 2006 they led a revolution on how to make LED light bars, and are a leading example of how to make LED light bars.
This light bar is made of durable polycarbonate lens. Its aluminum covering is extruded. With this combination, the Rigid Industries light bar is very strong and long-lasting. It is made of bigger heat sinks compared to others to dissipate heat much better than the competition. With this light bar, you will get a long-lasting solution to your needs.
- The Rigid Industries light bar has a patented spectre optics system for an optimal light spread and 50 % more brightness.
- In the package, you get a deutch connector, switch, and two mounting brackets.
5. YITAMOTOR LED Light Bar Wiring Harness 72W 14 inch LED Light Pod Spot Flood Combo LED Work Light Offroad Driving Light Waterproof LED Light for Jeep 4WD ATV 4X4 SUV Truck Boat Car 12V,2 Years Warranty
Weighing at only 3.8 pounds, the Yitamotor light bar is an affordable solution for those looking for a light bar. It offers a long life and great service. This is designed for those with smaller vehicles and can be used indoors as an emergency light source rather than just outdoor. The LED light bar comes with a BFT universal wiring harness kit.
- The kit lets you mount this light bar to a wide range of places.
- The adjustable mounting set lets you turn the light bar to your liking.
4. Auxbeam 54″ LED Light Bar Combo PHILIPS LEDs White Housing (without logo)
Check Price on Amazon
If you are looking for a big and bright light bar, Auxbeam has a solution for you with this light bar. It is 54 inches in length and has a power rating of 312W. This is one of the longest in the current market. You can choose between narrow light or wide light or both in the power setting. This is added on top of having spot and floodlights inbuilt. It gives of a brightness of up to 31200 lumens, which is quite bright.
The materials of polycarbonate lenses and white extruded aluminum give of a premium finish to the light bar. In addition, this will give you the freedom to place it is harsh environments like on your bumper or grill without worrying too much of projectiles destroying the light bar. If you are looking for the brightest and most durable light bar, this Auxbeam 54 inch light bar is for you.
- The adjustable mounting brackets let you adjust the bar up or down according to your preference.
- Curved design on the bar itself gives you a wider field of view.
3. 72W LED Light Bar, Eyourlife 12V LED Light Bar Cree LED Light 72W 12 Inch LED Work Light Spot Flood Combo Beam Daytime Driving Lights Fog Lights ATV UTV SUV Marine Boat Jeep Lighting RV Accessories
The flood and spotlight combination in this light bar lets you get a wide view angle and super bright light. It has 12 LED angle of 30 degrees and 12 other LEDs with 60 degrees viewing angle. On top of this, its heat sink design reduces heat in the light bar increasing its lifespan.
It has a premium looking design and finishes to mount too many kinds of vehicles and for indoor use. It is easy to install and provides brighter light than other brands in the same price category. This is a worthwhile investment.
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow you to adjust the viewing angle up to 45 degrees.
- Has an IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating.
2. OPT7 C2 Series 50″ Curved Off-Road CREE LED Light Bar and Harness (Flood/Spot Auxiliary Lamp 24800 lumen)
This is a combination of forces to give you one of the best-LED light bars today. OPT7 is a respectable company known for original designs through the years. They have joined forces with Cree LED’s to offer a light bar that is both functional and beautiful. At its price, you will be surprised, since competitors offer much less in their LED light bars.
This is a popular Light bar which even made OPT7 win the lucrative award, as the best automotive lighting seller on the market in 2006. Since then the company has been at the forefront of making quality LED light bars at affordable rates. With a combination of the great design of an oversized heat sink and energy efficient design, it has a longer lifespan to the LED light bar. This increases even its superb expected lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Curved design gives you a wider field of view on the light bar.
- IP 67 rating thanks to the heavy-duty aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens.
1. WoneNice 52″ 300W LED Driving Light Bar 4WD Off Road Truck DC10-30V
Finishing of our review is the WoneNice Lightbar from Wirezoll. This bar comes with three different light output settings. Setting one, you have floodlight only, giving you more width, but less distance, setting two for the spotlight. At setting two, you get a longer distance of view and narrow-angle. Finally setting three, which gives off a wide-angle view and distance. The installation of the bar is quick and easy.
At the price, you get yourself a solid light bar giving over 30000 hours of service. The Light bar is made of toughened glass and a sturdy aluminum body. It uses about 300 watts of power only. For the price, you get a good quality LED light bar.
- 45-degree angle tilt on the mounting brackets lets you change the view angle to your liking.
- Has a 2-year warranty
- Final Thoughts
There is no doubt that a Light bar is an excellent addition to your vehicle. Also, check the rules and regulation on where to use them in your locale. They can be a hazard to other road users due to their brightness. The high intensity of light emitted can blind oncoming road users, so regulations are put in place to avoid this.