If you live in a region that experiences foggy conditions often, then you need an LED fog light for your car. It’s also a great plus if you travel at night often, So, what are you looking for when buying LED fog lights?
- The highest levels of brightness.
- Durability and extended lifespans.
- Ease of installation.
- Affordable options at the best performance.
There are many more factors. Let’s discuss this in detail here:
More Details on Our Best Picks:
- The 10 Best LED Fog Lights to Buy in 2019 Reviews:
- #10. HILLSKING’s LED Light Bar 72W Fog Lights (2pcs)
- #9. AAIWA’s Off-Road LED Fog Lights (54W | LED Light Bar)
- #8. Alla Lighting’s 2800lm Extreme Super-Bright H11 LED Bulbs Fog Light
- #7. Nilight’s 2PCS 18W 1260lm Spot Driving Fog Light
- #6. Alla Lighting’s Extreme Super-Bright H10 9145 LED-Bulb Fog Lights
- #5. AUTOSAVER88 Fog Lights 896 12V, 37.5W, Halogen Lamp
- #4. TURBOSII’s 4-Inch Spot-Beam 18W LED Work Lightbar Pods Cube-Driving Fog Lights
- #3. NAO’s 7-Inch LED Lightbar 240W Off-Road Driving Lights (LED Pods)
- #2. LASFIT H10-9140-9145 LED Fog Light Bulb
- #1. Xprite’s 4-Inch Amber-Yellow 60-Watt Cree LED Fog Lights
The 10 Best LED Fog Lights to Buy in 2019 Reviews:
#10. HILLSKING’s LED Light Bar 72W Fog Lights (2pcs)
When it comes to super brightness, this HILLSKING unit has 2 rows of high-quality LED chip for that purpose. It outputs a 6,000k bright white light.
Its specially-built light cup can offer you a wider reach of illumination than most competitor units of a similar price range. Greatly boost your driving safety with the HILLSKING today.
If you’re tired of a slow heat dissipation, then this LED fog light is the solution. Its advanced thin die-cast aluminum-made heat sink and ultra-thin radiator fins are designed to solve that. They help optimize the heat dissipation function for ideal cooling. Besides, they help extend the service life of the product to a whopping 50,000 hours.
- Highly dust-proof, quake-proof & waterproof with an IP67 certification.
- Strong aluminum coating to help withstand harsh conditions.
- Highly adaptable & versatile for any 9-30v automobile/device.
- Manufacturer has 10 years of experience thus guarantees top quality.
#9. AAIWA’s Off-Road LED Fog Lights (54W | LED Light Bar)
One thing you should be looking at when buying an LED fog lights is the aspect of brightness. This AAIWA off-road fog light is a super-bright flood light. Its flood-light bar is equipped with a triple-row 18pcs x 3W cutting-edge LED chips rated 4320LM.
This LED fog light perfectly surpasses the limitations of most of the older generation halogen lamps. No more short range of illumination. No more insufficiencies in your visual field. The unit’s reflector cups emit a powerful flood beam for a wide view, giving you greatly enhanced visibility.
Rated IP68 in element resistance, it has effective protection against water and dust. No worries over moisture clouding of the glass after condensation.
- Quick cooler heat sink commendably extends the bar’s lifespan to 50,000 hours.
- Adjustable mounting bracket to easily & flexibly adjust LED bar’s position.
- Versatile in application: cars, JK jeep wranglers, motorbikes, ATVs, SUVs, boats, tractor & trucks, outdoor lighting, mining flood lights, construction lighting, etc.
#8. Alla Lighting’s 2800lm Extreme Super-Bright H11 LED Bulbs Fog Light
As far as brightness goes, this fog light comes with 1400 lumens for every H8 or H11 LED bulb. That’s a total of 2800 lumens for the two LED H11 bulbs. With 72 pcs COB LED chips, they’re built to offer high illumination capacity and high power.
There is an in-built intelligent IC driver as well as an aluminum aviation material to guarantee the finest cooling and an extended lifespan.
Some of the ALLA LIGHTING’s top functional features include a working power of 8.5 watts and a voltage of 12V to 24V. The water resistance rating is IP67. The unit’s color is 6000K Xenon White.
The process of installing this high density fog light is quite easy. You just need to plug it in and play. Among the numerous cross reference numbers included are H8, H8LL, H11, H11LL, H16, etc for most vehicles.
- 1-year full warranty.
- High illumination capacity & high power.
- Built-in intelligent IC driver.
#7. Nilight’s 2PCS 18W 1260lm Spot Driving Fog Light
For the most super bright spot beam, this NILIGHT fog lights’ LED chips have very high capacity. With a lumen concentration of 1260lm, the bulb emits highly bright white light. It beam is concentrated spot in nature and illuminates further distance than most competitors of its price.
With its adaptable mounting bracket up to 45° for the pod, altering the direction of the light beam is instant. The system also has a better heat dissipation capacity than many fog lights on the market today. The specially-built die-cast alloy of aluminum has cooling fins that effectively increase the lifespan of the lights to 30,000+ hours.
At a water resistance rating of IP67, the bulb can withstand water levels of up to 3.3 feet for about half an hour. Effectively, it’s also dustproof.
- Package includes 2 pieces of 18W LED light bars & mounting brackets.
- Universal fit product that fits all kinds of vehicles.
- 1260lm lumen concentration.
#6. Alla Lighting’s Extreme Super-Bright H10 9145 LED-Bulb Fog Lights
These ALLA LIGHTING bulbs have 1600 lumens for every H10-9145 LED light unit. That’s a total of 3200 lumens for the two LED 9145 bulb units. Each bulb here is equipped with 16 pcs of high-power 5W-CREE chips that have projector lens.
The bulb connection process is a simple plug-n-play. It’s very easy to install into your car or truck. Besides, its light emission is 360° fully-angle non-polarity. The working power is 8.5 watts.
The extreme super-bright LED bulb is used as an upgrade. That’s for the stock Sylvania/Philips halogen or incandescent car/truck 9145-H10, 9140, 9040, 9045-PY20D fog LED light bulb. It enhances brightness and makes driving in foggy, rainy, and snowy conditions safer.
The bulb comes in the 6000K xenon white color. It’s powered by the state-of-the-art bright LED circuit technology and has a working voltage level of 12-24V.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Power: 8.5W
- Voltage: 12V-24V
- 1600 lumens for each bulb unit
#5. AUTOSAVER88 Fog Lights 896 12V, 37.5W, Halogen Lamp
This AUTOSAVER halogen lamp package includes a single pair of fog LED lights. They’re meant for both the driver and the passenger side. The halogen bulb is 896, 12-volt, 37.5-watt. The set doesn’t include on purchase a wiring harness. This necessitates that you buy the right wire depending on the car model you have.
To ensure unquestionable safety and quality levels, the product is approved by SAE/DOT. This confirms that the testing certifies that the products meet US and international best standards. Besides, they’re completely street-legal.
The maker of the bulb, AUTOSAVER88, is also approved by the OEM. They’ve been passed through the OE standards and exceeded their standards. This guarantees their products to fit and work like originals. For the OEM standardization, the 55055181-CH2592109 and 55055180-CH2593109 have all been met.
- Warranty: one year.
- SAE & DOT approved.
- Manufacturer certified by the OEM.
- Built for all car & truck models.
#4. TURBOSII’s 4-Inch Spot-Beam 18W LED Work Lightbar Pods Cube-Driving Fog Lights
With up to 4 sets of 18-watt, 4-inch, high-density light-projection lenses. More light is focused on the road ahead per unit area. It’s built for the ultimate bright vision off-road with a 30° spot beam.
The bulb project its bright beam of light to the extremes of the distance ahead. It’s much brighter than any ordinary 30-watt halogen headlights while only consuming 18 watts.
In the outer design of the bulb, TURBOSII have used casted aluminum. This guarantees the highest levels of rigidity as well as dissipation of heat. The lightbulb’s lifespan thus is extends to over 50,000 hours of use.
When you buy this package, it comes with all the installation accessories required. Further, its adaptable mounting structure is easy to apply to any model of automobile. You can easily adjust your viewing angle with a 70° rotate enabling that.
- Power level is 18-watt spot LED lights.
- High heat dissipation from a fast-cooling aluminum alloy.
- Advanced LED chips for a super-bright/wide radiance range.
- Great protective make at IP67 water resistance rate.
#3. NAO’s 7-Inch LED Lightbar 240W Off-Road Driving Lights (LED Pods)
For the most incredible amount of brightness on the road, NAO has got your back. Their off-road driving lights are advanced and thus of the most superior quality. The 80pcs light-emitting chips output 6000k white light. By delivering over 240 watts at a whopping 24,000lm, they’ll effectively turn the night darkness into day.
NAO lights have a more superior beam focusing than competitors. The middle-located 120° floodlight is backed up by a dual-row 15° spotlight. The resultant visual effect is just excellent. They’re designed for extreme distance view and high speeding. They can view a wide area and are even ideal for dangerous road corner situations.
For enhanced performance and protection, these is the black-colored 6063 aluminum/ polycarbonate lens. These are formidable enough to safeguard the light’s internal components from extreme element conditions and damage. An integral heat sink enables the LED system to operate in a cooled environment. That also enhances the bulb to a maximum efficiency in operation.
- Superior quality at IP68 water resistance for all-weather use.
- Extensive application for most off-road conditions.
- Enhanced protection & heat dissipation.
#2. LASFIT H10-9140-9145 LED Fog Light Bulb
For the best LASFIT visibility, the bulbs are 60 watts and 7600lm per pair. They’ve a high focus with an optimum light emission for a wider/further area for the safest night time driving. The color is 6000k crystal white for maximum brightness; no dark spots or foggy-looking lighting.
With its small-size bulb, you don’t need a lot of time to know how to install. You just plug in easily and switch on. There is also a built-in ballast to further save space inside.
Within California, the company offers local customer care and installation support at an affordable charge. The warranty guarantees either satisfaction or you get all your money back without any questions asked. Since LASFIT is the only authorized dealer selling on Amazon, only their official products come with this warranty.
- 45-day refund & 1-year replacement guarantee if not satisfied with the product.
- Easy plug-n-play installation process.
- 30 watts & 3800lm power for every bulb.
- 6000k color for crystal white maximum brightness.
#1. Xprite’s 4-Inch Amber-Yellow 60-Watt Cree LED Fog Lights
The XPRITE 4-inch 30-watt fog LED light bulb is highly versatile. It can be used for automobile fog lamps and motorbike headlamps. You can also buy it for your machine shop-truck functioning lights. It’s a great addition for your vehicle spot light use off-road. Other applications of the high-intensity bulb system include agricultural trucks, mines, billboards, airport indicator lights, etc.
The LED fog light here is a brilliant replacement for your existing stock JK light. It can easily enhance your road vision with its greater power of illumination.
The high-performing Cree LED chip is super bright with a 6000k extreme bright white color. The lifespan hits up to 50,000 hours of operation. With its high-quality water resistance IP67 rating, the bulb will perform excellently and offer you the best driving performance in any foggy conditions.
- Easy plug-n-play installation.
- Fits all the 1997-2018 Jeep models (apart from the Hard Rock Edition).
- 50,000 extended lifespan hours.
- IP67 waterproof rating.
- H16 adapter provided.