A good night’s rest can do wonders for your body. You definitely are aware of this, since you want the best full-size mattress. You shouldn’t gamble your rest away by relying on the wrong options. Don’t take this the wrong way, but we aren’t advising you to stick with the big brands alone. There are many proper options on the market, from brands, which have been overlooked as well. This review contains exactly what you have been searching for. Full-size mattresses are fairly priced compared to other types of mattresses and you are certain to get the right fit for you in this review.
How to choose the best Full-size mattress:
- The thickness of the mattress: Full-size mattresses come in different dimensions and thicknesses. Ensure that you end up with one that you will find to be most comfortable. The ones in this review vary from 6 to 12 inches.
- The material used for the cover: This is important because it determines a lot. Some covers are hypoallergenic, which will serve people with allergies better. Others have features such as moisture wicking.
- The construction of the mattress: How a mattress is constructed, determines the level of comfort you will experience. This can be in the form of the number of layers, and type of layers used just to mention a few. The way it is constructed will also affect the mattress durability.
Why you need a full-size mattress:
- For proper sleep: with the best full-size mattress, you will be able to get enough sleep and become well rested.
- For relaxation: Some mattresses have been designed to help relieve pressure experienced in the neck and a few other areas.
- For comfort: A good full-size mattress can replace an old uncomfortable one. This will help get you a good night’s sleep.
More Details on Our Best Picks:
- List Of The Top 10 Best Full-Size Mattresses in 2018:
- 10. Home Life Comfort Sleep 6-Inch Mattress GreenFoam Certified – Full – New
- 9. Smith & Oliver Oliver Smith furMattress_Chiland_10_full 219 Mattress
- 8. Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with BONUS Pillow, Full
- 7. Modway Aveline 8″ Gel Infused Memory Foam Full Mattress With CertiPUR-US Certified Foam – 10-Year Warranty – Available In Multiple Sizes
- 6. Linenspa 6 Inch Innerspring Mattress – Full
- 5. Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Full
- 4. Tuft & Needle Full Mattress, Bed in a Box, T&N Adaptive Foam, Sleeps Cooler with More Pressure Relief & Support Than Memory Foam, Certi-PUR & Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, 10-Year Warranty, Made in the USA
- 3. Signature Sleep Memoir 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US certified foam, Full
- 2. Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress – Full
- 1. LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layered – CertiPUR-US Certified – 10-Year Warranty – Full
List Of The Top 10 Best Full-Size Mattresses in 2018:
10. Home Life Comfort Sleep 6-Inch Mattress GreenFoam Certified – Full – New
Once you lie down on this full-size mattress, your body will note the difference instantly! When you compare this Life Home mattress with the standard options available, you will realize that its comfort goes beyond that of 8-10 inch mattresses. Additionally, this mattress does not squeak. The way it is pocketed is superb! You can expect nothing short of sound nights from this kind of mattress. It has up to 15-gauge pocket coils.
To make the shipping process much easier, the mattress is compressed and rolled. This is how the purchase will arrive for you. This 6-inch mattress surpasses everyone’s expectations and continues to do well in the market. One other benefit of the mattress has is equal weight distribution. This is thanks to the 480 tempered steel independently encased coils used to build it.
- The foam and polyester layering used are of quality.
- It is great for relieving pressure points.
9. Smith & Oliver Oliver Smith furMattress_Chiland_10_full 219 Mattress
Some of us have highly sensitive skin, which responds better to organic fabrics. If you are such kind of an individual, you had better pay attention to this mattress. This Smith & Oliver mattress has a cover, which is 100% Natural and Organic. When it comes to toxicity, this is one of the Highest Rated Non Toxic options. You won’t get enough of this mattress since it was made using cooling memory foam which is ventilated.
Getting all that value at this kind of price is surely a bargain. This kind of quality can compete with even some mattresses from big brands. If you financially limited, do not look any further. This is one of the most affordable options available.
- The full-size mattress has a Euro Pillow Top.
- It is an ideal purchase for individuals with back issues.
8. Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with BONUS Pillow, Full
Getting a deep night sleep is important. You won’t get any less from a classic brands mattress. The memory foam used is premium and happens to be pressure relieving. When you combine this with high-density cool gel memory foam that is aerated, you can be certain that the results will stun you. The support gotten from such a mattress is essential and it’s highly comfortable.
If you tend to focus on the finer details, then you will love how its tailored beautifully. The mattress has a stretch knit fabric cover, which is quite detailed. The matching knit side panels and the waterfall edge will definitely win you over. This foam is top-notch and will conform to your body. The cool gel used in its construction will be responsible for temperature regulation.
- The full-size mattress is naturally hypoallergenic.
- It is resistant to bacteria, mold, allergens, and dust mites.
- The mattress comes with a free.
7. Modway Aveline 8″ Gel Infused Memory Foam Full Mattress With CertiPUR-US Certified Foam – 10-Year Warranty – Available In Multiple Sizes
Modway offers a top-rated full-size mattress at unbelievable prices. Gone are the days where you always struggled to save enough money to get what you wanted. The quality available has improved drastically over the years. This is great in that everyone can now get access to some much needed, and relaxing sleep. It is also able to do this because it is an open cell memory foam full mattress. This is how it is able to reduce your head, neck and spine’s pressure.
The pressure on your shoulders, lower back, and hips will be reduced as well. Additionally, the Aveline mattress helps align your spine as you sleep. It was made using CertiPUR-US certified foam. What this means is that it has no traces of TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame-retardants, formaldehyde, PBDEs, or heavy metals. The mattress has very little VOC too.
- The company has an approximate of 98% user satisfaction rating.
- The purchase will be backed by a 10-year warranty.
6. Linenspa 6 Inch Innerspring Mattress – Full
When buying mattress we rarely think of them as fire hazards. This Linenspa mattress is one of the safest alternatives in this review. If your family’s safety is always a top priority for you, then this mattress was made for you. According to flammability standards, the mattress’ fire resistant barrier is very capable. To ensure that you experience maximum comfort, the surface of the mattress has sufficient cushioning. The coils have foam layer above them and a quilted fabric cover for that purpose as well.
You will be glad to know that this kind of mattress can be flipped. It was also made without using any latex whatsoever. This is the kind of mattress, which outlasts others. Its outstanding durability and support are also thanks to its heavy gauge tempered steel coils.
- The mattress has a 6-inch profile and a medium feel to it.
- You will get a 10-year warranty when you buy it.
5. Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Full
Zinus offers a full-size mattress with dimensions of about 54 X 75 X 8 inches. If you were not aware that memory foam was capable of evolving, then you are in for a surprise. This mattress consists of Biofoam, which is made using natural plant oil. This alternative is much better than the petroleum that was traditionally used. That is how Zinus was able to make this mattress capable of retaining freshness throughout.
The mattress has several layers which consist of; 4 inches High-density Base Support Foam, 2 inches Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam, and 2 inches Memory Foam. You won’t regret buying this full-size mattress.
- The company uses patented technology for efficient mattress compression.
- The mattress has CertiPUR-US Certification.
4. Tuft & Needle Full Mattress, Bed in a Box, T&N Adaptive Foam, Sleeps Cooler with More Pressure Relief & Support Than Memory Foam, Certi-PUR & Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, 10-Year Warranty, Made in the USA
Tuft & Needle used foam which was adaptive when making this mattress. What makes this a popular option, is the fact that it enables you to sleep in any position comfortably. The mattress is very bouncy and perfectly supportive. It wasn’t made using regular foam nor does it have latex. Once you buy it and experience how advanced it is, you will find other mattresses to be outdated. One other great thing about its bounce is that it’s localized. This means that your movements won’t affect the person sleeping next to you.
This mattress comes with a 100 Night Sleep trial and a full refund guarantee. The guarantee is very honest, however, research shows that 95% of buyers keep their mattresses.
- The mattress fully expands after 72 hours.
- The density of the comfort layer of the mattress is about 2.8lbs/cubic ft.
3. Signature Sleep Memoir 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US certified foam, Full
Since we started this review, no other mattress has surpassed 12 inches. This full-size mattress has definitely taken the lead in that aspect. It was made with 8 inches of high-density foam and 4″ top layer of comfortable Memoir Foam. Using the two enables the mattress to easily mold into the user’s body shape. You will be rested even if you were to spend a good portion of the night tossing and turning. This is because the support it offers is balanced, and the uniformity of the weight distribution.
Purchasing it offers you an option which is eco-friendly as well. It comes with a non-removable cover that is made of knit fabric, which is breathable.
- The mattress is long lasting thanks to its two-sided construction.
- It meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
2. Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress – Full
Linenspa is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to its mattresses. With over 4000 purchases, it is one of Amazon’s most preferred full-size mattresses. The reviews and user feedback the mattress has, speak for themselves. The company used an innovative approach when making it. It uses the traditional support offered by innerspring mattresses and memory foam as well. That is what gives it a medium-firm feel.
For reduction of pressure points, the quilted top layer has a 1.5-inch layer of foam under it. This is one of the most versatile mattresses, which you will ever come across. Its hybrid design is one of its strongest selling points since not many mattresses can compete with it.
- The mattress is 54″ x 75″ x 8″ in size.
- It can be used by back, side, or stomach sleepers.
1. LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layered – CertiPUR-US Certified – 10-Year Warranty – Full
The position of the number one mattress goes to this LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress. LUCID offers a Dual-layer mattress, which is a step ahead of the competition. It consists of a ventilated memory foam surface, which is 2.5” gel-infused, and a 7.5″ high-density foam base.
One other reason for its top performance is its TENCEL blend fabric cover. This is the kind of purchase, which you will be proudly looking back on. The fabric helps in the mattress’ temperature regulation. Thanks to the TENCEL blend, moisture control will not be an issue as well. The mattress will always have a comfortable layer of air thanks to this cover.
- The mattress is backed by a 25 year, industry-leading quality.
- It has dimensions of approximately 75 x 53 x 10.
Wrapping it up!
A mattress is not just something you should blindly be picked out. There is more to it than meets the eye. That is why it is a smart move to get ones, which are CertiPUR-US Certified. This will help put your mind at ease since you will be certain that the mattress underwent rigorous independent testing. Being certified shows that the mattress is reliable, has environmental stewardship, safe, and offers air quality indoors.